[nSLUG] KDE 3.x on Squeeze - Trinity anyone?

Vikram Chhatre crypticlineage at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:33:41 AST 2011

I have been using fluxbox window manager for years.  I traded my Gnome
desktop and then my KDE desktop for it within the first two years of my time
with Linux.  I love how lightweight it is.  It gets out of your way and lets
you do what you want.  Definitely no eye candy, but that's how I prefer my
systems.

I always thought that "tabbing" was a property of an application and not the
window manager.  You can have as many desktops as you like with something
like fluxbox and switch between them using mouse scroll button.  I find this
to be a more advanced technique than how you switch between spaces on OSX.

OSX is my main machine now, and the slackware fluxbox is the server.