[nSLUG] Monday, Feb. 7 Meeting at Uncommon Grounds

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Feb 5 17:26:31 AST 2011

Our meeting this month comes close on the heels of the release* of
Debian 6.0, codenamed "Squeeze". I'll be sure to bring some live
installer images with me to show it off, and I'd be happy to answer any
questions pertaining to it. But of course, I don't want to hog the
floor; come, contribute to and enjoy the conversations which cover a
great breadth of Linux-related and not-so-Linux-related topics, as the
mood strikes us.

Details:

What:  Monthly nSLUG general meeting
When:  Monday, Feb. 7, 2011 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.theuncommongroup.com/v/uncommongrounds_location.asp

See you there!

Ben
* If you want to follow the Debian release, play by play, check out
http://identi.ca/debian