[nSLUG] tarball extract failing

Nancy nancy at esnesnon.com
Wed Aug 24 19:26:41 ADT 2011

Thanks all for the great suggestions! I finally got it extracted with the following:

gunzip -c myarchive.tgz | tar xopf -

Alas, the hoped for photos weren't in the Photos directory :(
But at least now I know that if I happen upon another .tgz that *might* have them
I will know how to extract it.

-n-