[nSLUG] HP Touchpad Linux

Nancy nancy at esnesnon.com
Tue Aug 23 14:59:52 ADT 2011

I just received a package from Staples containing an HP TouchPad :D

There's 2 interesting things about this:
1) They had emailed saying that they would email me once my order was processed - pending inventory availability,
2) I had asked to have it shipped to my local store (since I wasn't sure if I would be home during the day)

The did neither of these things. Thankfully, I was still home (just on my way out the door) when the Staples truck pulled up.
Did anyone else get one?
-n-