[nSLUG] Re: Poll: proposed alternate dates for Sept. 2011 meeting

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Sun Aug 21 15:43:28 ADT 2011

I almost surely won't get to the meeting so it would be unhelpful for
me to vote but did look at the Dudle poll.

You can select one of 4 options with HTML radio buttons.  But there's
no caption panel to tell you what the two marks (check-mark and
fat-crayon-X) mean.  So one has to infer the correct meaning and,
later, assume that evenybody makes the same inference.  Am I being
clueless here?  Or just just geeky?  Or acutely observant?

Another observation is that the time hacks are apparently in Euro time
since I'm reading this at 1530 ADT and the earliest existing vote is
stamped 1717 [no zone given].  Probably doesn't make any difference
unless there were a deadline for voting on something.

And BTW, are check-mark anmd sloppy-X official UTF glyphs?

- Mike

                                                           /V\