[nSLUG] Splitting mp3 files

Gerald linux at zdoit.airpost.net
Sat Aug 6 17:31:40 ADT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up buying Fission for my Mac. The
appeal of having one tool that I could use to mark the split and do the
split, plus works onmp3 without conversion so loading and saving is
relatively fast.

BTW my experience with mp3splt-gtk was that while it was very useful, it
kept splitting at a slightly different place than I chose.

--
Gerald