[nSLUG] Need some DDR2 memory for an old Dell XPS 200

aeonflux aeonflux at aeonflux.no-ip.com
Fri Apr 1 15:04:08 ADT 2011

Your looking for PC2-4200 or PC2-3200, but you can use PC2-6400 or
PC2-8500 and it will use the clock signal to synchronize.  You should be
able to pick up DDR2 anywhere, try kijiji.  Robotnik in bayes lake will
have what you need.

http://www.robotnik.com/kingston-value-1024mb-533mhz-ddr2-memory.html