[nSLUG] New Website, Looking for feedback

odoepner odoepner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:24:19 ADT 2010

Hi Chris,

Looks like you posted your reply on a new thread that is not associated with
the original one (with your original email asking for feedback).

You can see that here in our forum style "live" archive of the mailing list:
http://old.nabble.com/nSLUG-f21235.html

regards
Oliver

Tony,

The feedback you gave was excellent, Thank-you for taking the time.

partially on the usability aspect, and partially on the design aspect.
I will be investigating making the changes you suggested :) thanks for your
help Tony.

Sincerely,
Chris Thompson
email: c.thompson at donerightit.com