[nSLUG] New Website, Looking for feedback and

odoepner odoepner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:19:20 ADT 2010

Hi Chris,

I agree with Tony about the link color being too light.

The site design wastes a lot of space on the top of each page (above and
below the navigation elements).
Personally, I also find header images annoying that take up significant
vertical space and do not add any value.

On my 1024x768 screen the interesting page content starts at about 50% of
the page (vertically). And then there is a lot of vertical scrolling because
of the 3 column layout that is used.

A small detail: I think it is "leisure" not "liesure".

cheers
Oliver

-----
Oliver Doepner