[nSLUG] In home rack space

Adam Douglass douglass at cs.dal.ca
Thu Sep 9 11:14:47 ADT 2010

Hey everyone,

It looks like I might be picking up a couple 2U servers and I need to
figure out where to put them.

I like the idea of something like the lackrack (lackrack.org, pretty sure
it was mentioned on this list not terribly long ago); I don't have a lot of
room so dual purpose furniture is a plus; The catch is, we don't have an
Ikea this side of Quebec.

I could always build a table to size, but if there was something else
around that was cheap and could work as a base it would speed things up.

Any ideas for furniture that also is rackspace?

Adam Douglass.