[nSLUG] Built new server

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:59:32 ADT 2010

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Daniel Morrison <draker at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8 September 2010 18:11, D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please don't start an anti-"Anti-wikipedia" rant when none is required.
> > If you read my email again carefully, you'll see I had nothing
> > to say about wikipedia.
>
> Really? Then why did you mention it? Nobody else did...
>
> -D.
>
> On 8 September 2010 16:32, D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Scott Walsh <walsh at cs.dal.ca> wrote:
> >> "Of course this is completely wrong, unreliable, ill-founded, and
> >> utterly useless..."
> >
> > Before we had wikipedia and such to check on these things...

I could have said "the Internet" or "google" in place of "wikipedia and
such".
Does mere mention of the resource place it in negative connotation?
It was referenced in contrast to me making an assumption on the meaning
of "BogoMIPS".  I'm sure not going to find it in Webster's or Britannica.

--Donald