[nSLUG] Built new server

Michael Gillie mikegpc at hemmysoft.com
Wed Sep 8 16:55:08 ADT 2010

Please don't start an "Anti-Wikipedia" rant, again. Every time I turn
around, all I hear is Wikipedia is wrong abut this or that. The trick to
research is have more then one resource. If a wiki is your only resource for
your information, it might be a good idea to look for more options to
cross-compare the information. I'm not saying to avoid them like the plague
either. It's all about feasible reality. As they say, "don't put all your
eggs in one basket."

Mike Gillie