[nSLUG] CORRECTION Announcement: Monthly NSLug meeting tomorrow.

Ariannah Armstrong ariannah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 12:45:07 ADT 2010

Despite this post taking 20 minutes to compose, and going over it with
a fine tooth comb pixel by pixel, I STILL screwed up the date.  It is
sept 7th, (TOMORROW) not sept 6th

What:  Monthly nSLUG general meeting
When:  Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.coffeesoldhere.com/html/locate.html

It starts at 5:30 but is very informal and "Meet & Greet" style, so if
you're late, it doesn't matter.  We normally stay until around
7-7:30ish but hang out however long you wish!