[nSLUG] Announcement: Monthly NSLug meeting tomorrow.

Ariannah Armstrong ariannah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 12:11:34 ADT 2010

I still cannot see Ben's post for the announcement, even though I know
he sent it.  Maybe I will have better luck with this one?

What:  Monthly nSLUG general meeting
When:  Tuesday, September 6, 2010 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.coffeesoldhere.com/html/locate.html

It starts at 5:30 but is very informal and "Meet & Greet" style, so if
you're late, it doesn't matter.  We normally stay until around
7-7:30ish but hang out however long you wish!

See you there,
Ariannah