[nSLUG] New Website, Looking for feedback and

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at acm.org
Mon Sep 6 11:22:38 ADT 2010

Hi Chris,

A few comments from a quick glance:

   - The colour of the links is too light. A higher contrast would improve
   readability especially for people with less capable eyes or monitors. Also
   contrast between text and background is one of the ranking factors in
   Google.
   - CSS a bit of on the events page - the facebook connect button is
   partially hidden (I'm using Chrome on Mac OS X).
   - The register/login links should be prominent in the header. Currently I
   can see it only on the "Access Truro" page.
   - Also clean URLs would be nice.
   - Are looking for feedback on functionality or design, or both? E.g., I
   couldn't figure out how to "feature" my business on the site.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

TAA

--