[nSLUG] New Website, Looking for feedback and
taa at acm.org
Mon Sep 6 11:22:38 ADT 2010
A few comments from a quick glance:
- The colour of the links is too light. A higher contrast would improve
readability especially for people with less capable eyes or monitors. Also
contrast between text and background is one of the ranking factors in
- CSS a bit of on the events page - the facebook connect button is
partially hidden (I'm using Chrome on Mac OS X).
- The register/login links should be prominent in the header. Currently I
can see it only on the "Access Truro" page.
- Also clean URLs would be nice.
- Are looking for feedback on functionality or design, or both? E.g., I
couldn't figure out how to "feature" my business on the site.
Hope this helps.
Tony Abou-Assaleh, PhD
http://tony.abou-assaleh.net | http://twitter.com/tony_aa |
On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Chris Thompson
<c.thompson at donerightit.com>wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am working on a new site, yes working today while I still have power. the
> site is truro.comeconnect.ca
> I was hoping to get your feedback or suggestions in an attempt to grow and
> develop the site. Looking forward to hearing from you.
> Chris Thompson
> email: c.thompson at donerightit.com
> cell: 902.056.9802
> Done Right I.T.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nSLUG