[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

Michael Gillie mikegpc at hemmysoft.com
Thu Oct 28 20:46:43 ADT 2010

All I can say is, good luck. I ordered a Power Supply, and waited a week
when he said 3 days, a motherboard and waited four weeks when he said 4
days, and so on. Perhaps he's getting better. I suggest calling in ahead. If
it's not in stock, consider Mysterybyte or Robotnik. They are both local, in
NS as well.

Michael