[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

Adam Douglass douglass at cs.dal.ca
Thu Oct 28 18:47:42 ADT 2010

Hey everyone,

I try to keep my business local when I can and hit Greenlyph every couple
months. I've heard a little about whats been going on at Greenlyph through
the grape vine, so take it with a grain of salt. (ie. this is gossip and
should be treated as such) (I know, I know, gossiping is bad)

I hear that previously the guys that ran Greenlyph shared running the
place, but one of them decided to focus on repairs more than the retail
side so now only one guy is handling orders and stock. It seems he has been
having some trouble keeping tabs on things, but that it has been getting
better.

I know that I still plan on giving them first shot next time I need
something.

Adam.