[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

Daniel Arndt danielarndt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:08:36 ADT 2010

I'm sorry to interject with an entirely non-linux related comment in an
already not-so-linux related discussion, but these problem solving skills
have made me laugh and smile a little. You're all a great example to people
around the world of how problem solving should occur.

If only all things were like this.

--
Daniel Arndt