[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

Joshua Bearden joshua at beardenlaw.ca
Thu Oct 28 15:19:35 ADT 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 15:10 -0300, Michael Gillie wrote:
> Sorry for my unprofessionalism, folks. I agree with Ben. Why I did
> that in the first place is beyond me.

Apology rejected.  I like the casual tone of NSLUG and don't think
there's anything wrong with airing opinions about local vendors here
without self-censorship. You we're being rude or overly critical but
contributing to a lively discussion. It's only by sharing our opinions
that we get feedback from each other.  I agree with Ben that it's good
to bring such feedback to the vendor as soon as possible but sometimes
it's also good to compare notes with others before bothering to
complain.

Just my two cents.  No offence to Ben intended.

--
Bearden Law
5793 Sarah Street
joshua at beardenlaw.ca