[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 27 18:22:19 ADT 2010

I agree with you Vikram. I always give my preference ( and money ) to the nearest ( local ) business. This afternoon I purchased a mp3/mp4 4 GB player recertified ( no need to give free publicity in regard to the brand.) from newegg for just about less then the normal store price ( after taxes, shipping, etc. ) to be processed within 24-48 hours 9 which probably means in about a week to my door in this neck of the world  but at least I will get it. I hope! ))