[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

Vikram Chhatre crypticlineage at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:47:43 ADT 2010

I certainly do not wish to jeopardize Greenlyph's business, but how long
does it take to receive items from newegg?  And is the customs fee
reasonable?

When I was in Halifax almost 8 years ago, I used Greenlyph several times (I
lived right by their shop).  They were a brand new business then.  I
remember them being very nice folks.  8 years later, I still can't get over
the fact that I paid them CAD$300 for a Plextor DVD burner then which barely
costs US$20 now.  :).

How is the fall in Halifax?  Pretty colors yet?

Vikram