[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

Michael Gillie mikegpc at hemmysoft.com
Wed Oct 27 17:42:02 ADT 2010

I know that, lately, when I've attempted to order items they didn't have in
stock, it took them an insane amount of time, sometime longer then a month
to get it in. They keep telling me the same trash, like "It should be a
couple more days" or "probably tomorrow", or "we can't control our shipper"
etc. I finally stopped buying stuff they didn't have in stock.

Try dealing with Mysterybyte. The people there are great, they know their
stuff, and they also tend to go above and beyond the call of duty.

Michael