[nSLUG] something wrong with Greenlyph?

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 27 14:57:39 ADT 2010

Hi all!
I live in Cape North, northern Cape Breton island and I ordered a DVD-burner from Greenlyph on Sept. 1 because I am afraid that the one I am using is about to abandon me.
I decided to use the COD method and the order was still pending at the end of the month. I emailed them asking to cancel the order and replace it with a new one from oct 10 ( I added a SATA hard drive ).
It is now oct.27 and my order is still pending.
Has anyone been able to receive an order from them lately? I did order 2 memory sticks a( maybe 2 years ago ) and I got them within a week or 10 days.
Does anyone have a phone number where I could talk to a human being?
I know that it is not quite related to Linux ( which I use full time, Mandriva 2010, OpenSUSE, PCLinuxOS, SuperOS ( Ubuntu really with all the codecs  ) but since many of you live in or near Halifax maybe you would have an idea about what is going on with Greenlyph. Thank you for your patience.