[nSLUG] SSL/TLS accelerator card

Paul B wes902 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:04:18 ADT 2010

Another option to look into would be processors that have AES
instructions built into the instruction set. Another standard like x64
has been created called AES-NI and AMD should be using in future
processors. Intel has also been working with developers integrating
this into software such as OpenSSL and have products out now.

Stanard info - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-advanced-encryption-standard-instructions-aes-ni/
PDF Whitepaper with some testing info - http://software.intel.com/file/26724/