[nSLUG] nSLUG server goes virtual!

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu May 27 11:56:53 ADT 2010

We are in the process of moving the nSLUG server again. This time, we're
finally shedding the hardware and moving to virtual hosting on a Linode.
The transition started last night and will continue for the next several
days. So, if you can't contact the site at some point during that time,
please bear with us, as we're working to get it back online as soon as
possible.

Thanks,
Ben, for the nSLUG admin team

p.s. You're all remembering that the first Monday falls on the 7th next
month, right? In the highly unlikely event that the list is not back up
in time to make my usual announcement, Uncommon Grounds South Park St. @
Monday, June 7th is the place/time for our next monthly meeting.