[nSLUG] Linuxfest "Backups" presentation

David Payne david at payneful.ca
Thu May 13 13:42:32 ADT 2010

Hi,

It installs to /opt when you install the package as root.  It's possible to
install the package as a normal user also, in that case it gets installed to
home directory.

Now that I think about it it most likely makes sense to do this for the
vendor also.  It would require less changes between Mac OS X, Linux and
Windows.

David