[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:12:03 ADT 2010

Not to add to the "bikeshedding" (interesting term, I looked it up last
night, I don't own a bike though haha ), Anyone can download the Scribus
files if they want to edit the flyer, I am in no way trying to force my
amateurish publishing skills on anyone :-)

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67MDdlYWQ0OGYtODlkMC00MThlLWIxMmItZTRiZDU5NTQ2ZDUz&hl=en

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com