[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 10:40:01 ADT 2010

You're correct , the pdf viewier on Google Docs is very bad. I would not
recommend printing from the pdf viewer on Google Docs, but instead download
the document to your computer and print with your native app.
Adam

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com