[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:24:38 ADT 2010

So is there a consensus on the OS entry?

I've uploaded a new tar.gz with the spelling mistake corrected here
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67MDdlYWQ0OGYtODlkMC00MThlLWIxMmItZTRiZDU5NTQ2ZDUz&hl=en

Here's an updated PDF
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67YTdhMDdmNzEtZTM5MC00MTJmLWE3YWEtZjcyM2FkZDFjMDNl&hl=en

I've deleted the previous files, so the old links will not work now.

If anyone can't access the files for whatever reason, let me know and I can
email them to you.

Adam

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com