[nSLUG] Backups: dealing with large, growing photo collections (was: Selling Used Computers)

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:39:55 ADT 2010

What I've been doing is I have a 500gig harddrive in a usb chassis enclosure
attached to my system, and as I add photos or whatever to the main drive, I
just make a point to copy to the external too. Not really the most
efficient, but works for me. Then ever so often I go and make DVD copies of
music/photos/movies etc.

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com