[nSLUG] Next meeting date, time and location?

Ariannah J. Armstrong ariannah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:05:23 ADT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Adam Hartling
<adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Ariannah, I'll bring my knitting stuff and we can have the world's first
> Linux knitters groups lol

Heh, most Linux days I bring my knitting, and the last time I brought
it but never fished it out because it got a bit crowded.

I do have some socks that need finishing, or that boring scarf (which
I like, but k1 p1 every row, booooring) or something knit with my hand
spun :G

I've knit during smaller LUG meetings since it keeps me focused and relaxed :)

So, cool, would be great to combine two fun endeavors.

--
http://ec.lecti.ca