[nSLUG] Next meeting date, time and location?

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:11:08 ADT 2010

Hey Ariannah, I'll bring my knitting stuff and we can have the world's first
Linux knitters groups lol

That's great.  Right on our connecting bus route.
I almost wish the knitting group was still there.

I did manage to make it to the cafe ristretto for a knitting night a
few weeks ago.  It's more spacious than it looks, but it IS rather
"high end".  It's a huge walk to the nearest frequently connecting bus
UPhill to barrington street,  They didn't have a lot of choices in the
nibbles department, and a chai would have cost me $4.95 as opposed to
my max budget of about 3 bucks.  I am not going there again as long as
they have it there.

See you all at Uncommon Grounds!
Ariannah
--