[nSLUG] Schedule of events for Linuxfest (was: Re: Date for Linuxfest)

Jack Warkentin jwark at eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 29 13:27:56 ADT 2010

Hi Everybody

A schedule of events has never been done before, but the idea has merit.
It might be possible to set up the Halifax Computer Club's projector and
set times to demonstrate certain software packages or whatever. Anybody
interested could watch and those not interested in that particular item
could just do as has been done in the past.

On the other hand, the event is just under two weeks from now and there
are still other things that need to be arranged, so maybe now is not the
time to start thinking about this.

Is there somebody who might be willing to take this on?

Any other suggestions?

A schedule of events would probably attract more people.

Colin or Richard, could you put this out to HCC members please?

Regards

Jack

Jack Warkentin, phone 902-404-0457, email jwark at eastlink.ca