[nSLUG] Next meeting date, time and location?

Ariannah J. Armstrong ariannah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:12:15 ADT 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Ben Armstrong
<synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> On 28/03/10 11:44 AM, Colin Conrad wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I knew that there was discussion a while ago of changing the meeting
>> date and location.  I am therefore, inquiring when the next meeting is
>> taking place and where?
>>

> Next month's regular day, if moved to Monday, conflicts with Easter
> Monday, so that would bump it to the second Monday of the month, April
> 12.  It looks like everyone's in favour of moving to Uncommon Grounds,
> South Park St.

That's great.  Right on our connecting bus route.
I almost wish the knitting group was still there.

I did manage to make it to the cafe ristretto for a knitting night a
few weeks ago.  It's more spacious than it looks, but it IS rather
"high end".  It's a huge walk to the nearest frequently connecting bus
UPhill to barrington street,  They didn't have a lot of choices in the
nibbles department, and a chai would have cost me $4.95 as opposed to
my max budget of about 3 bucks.  I am not going there again as long as
they have it there.

See you all at Uncommon Grounds!
Ariannah
--