[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 12:32:20 ADT 2010

I've made a second pdf with that change
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67Yjg0ZWFmMWMtMjNkYi00YzgwLTg2YTgtMDIxNzBhZWE5NDU2&hl=en

Occurred to me that it might be helpful to give the original Scribus files
incase anyone wants to make changes. You an download the current edits in
this tar.gz file.
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67NjZhZGE2NGMtOGQ5ZS00M2UyLTlhNmYtY2EyMjk4NWE2ZWZi&hl=en

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com