[nSLUG] Linuxfest networking (was: Linux Fest Wireless? (fwd))

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 10:47:09 ADT 2010

I currently have an old Linksys W11S4PC11 Wireless B router with 4 10/100
switch ports, as well as a PCI D-Link WDA-2320 a/b/g wireless adapter that
could be installed in a desktop system for whatever purpose. I can also
bring some Ethernet cables.

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com