[nSLUG] QR code (Was: Date for Linuxfest)

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Mon Mar 22 14:47:59 ADT 2010

> ...for people who might not know what a QR code is.

Duhhh... What's a QR code?

Tikki-tikky-spop-click....  Oh, right.

So: can you point me to an on-line, free version of the specs for this?

I found a free version in Japanese, othrwise ISO and others want
a couple of hundred bucks.

Jeez, it really irritates me when some entity arranges to get a
protocol or algorithm made into a global standard while jealously
guarding the specs.  JPEG comes to mind.  Furrfu.

- Mike

                                                           /V\