[nSLUG] Computer for cheap sale

Matt Chamberlain chamberlain2007 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 13:20:48 ADT 2010

Hi there, all.  We have a computer that we are looking to get rid of.  It is
a Compaq Presario desktop, 2.5 GHz Intel Celeron processor, 512 MB RAM, 80
GB HD, DVD drive, PCI Wifi card (broadcom based, also works with
NdisWrapper), floppy, etc.  It is in good working condition, though not a
new machine by any stretch of the imagination.  It is currently running
Xubuntu 9.04, although that will likely be upgraded to 9.10, since I have to
reformat and clear the data.  If another distro is preferred, I could
install that as well.  Sold as is for a reasonable price, probably $40 OBO.
 Let me know if you're interested!

--
-Matt Chamberlain