[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:22:03 ADT 2010

>I think the text under the QR code is not really useful, I would think
>people who can use it would know what it is.
>Hatem Nassrat

True, my thinking was more for people who might not know what a QR code is.
I imagined a scenario where someone reading the flyer might see the code and
be turned off by not understanding what it is. I if I was reading something
and there was this strange symbol or image displayed large on the page
without any explanation, it might be slightly frustrating. The purpose of
the flyer is to invite people to come experience something new, if we
display that invite with items that are hard to understand we risk losing
interest.

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com