[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:34:29 ADT 2010

>>They look fine.  We should get these "officially" made up and out to the
>>public ASAP.
>>Cheers,
>>Colin

Cool, let me know when the details are finalized and I'll finish off the
flyer. I'll post the PDF link on here and I'll print a bunch to post around
town.

I put on a QR bar code pointing to the Halifax Computer club website. My
idea was if there was a page somewhere for the event we could made the code
point to it, seeing as more and more people have phones that can read that
type of code. If there isn't a page I'll just leave it pointing to the
Halifax Computer Club page.

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com