[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:56:44 ADT 2010

I made this mockup for a flyer, a very rough draft, what do you guys think?

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67ZDcxOWFkNzAtZDc1Yi00NjVmLWJkZTktM2IzZmM1NWZiNzcy&hl=en

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67ZDcxOWFkNzAtZDc1Yi00NjVmLWJkZTktM2IzZmM1NWZiNzcy&hl=en

Also, Who should I give the money to for food? Is someone coordinating that?

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com