[nSLUG] Selling Used Computers

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:21:21 ADT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Jim Haliburton <jim at on-site.ns.ca> wrote:
> Good Day;
> I am curious about the policies of selling off old equipment here as opposed to
> in the past when I have given many pieces away.
>
> I have several P4 computers that I would like to sell and did not want to waste
> my time on Kijiji.
>
> Could the moderator comment please?

There is a moderator?

I'd think a good guideline would be: if you are doing it as
a business, then that is an unsolicited commercial message,
but if you are doing it as an individual, then that is
something we are not going to be peppered with every week,
but more of an FYI announcement and should be OK.

--Donald