[nSLUG] Date for Linuxfest

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:43:57 ADT 2010

"I agree. The Saturday, 10th is good with me. I suggest from 10 AM through
say till 2 or 3 PM."

If I can help in anyway let me know. I've never attended or participated in
one of these events before, excited to do so for the first time. I could
pitch in some money for food or rental fees, help with promotion, etc.

"It would be a good idea. We can budget for under $50."

I could pitch in some money for food or rental fees

" I suggest that the HCC set up its usual display and that perhaps the nSLUG
group provide some members to assist with the Linux end."

If we're looking for things to show, I can somehow show off my Linux based
Google Android phone to demonstrate Linux in mobile computing.

"It would be nice to somehow inform the public attendees about Linux...
brochures? fact sheets? suggested versions?"

If we make up a flyer of some kind I'd go around the downtown and post some
on the bill post boards. I'll also mention it on my blog, I plan to do a
post about it after too.

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com