[nSLUG] Wireless Router

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Mon Mar 15 18:07:33 ADT 2010

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010, Mike.lifeguard wrote:

> I've always wanted to try dd-wrt on a router, but the possibility of
> bricking it is not really ok with me. Also, my current one is on the
> "known incompatible" list :D

I have a Belkin of some flavour with dd-wrt on it. After installing dd-wrt
on there I found (a) it won't do what I want it to do on my network and
(b) won't take the Belkin firmware back on. If you (or anyone else) wants
it it's your's for the cost of never bringing it back to me again as I've
replaced it with another unit.

Cheers... Dop.