[nSLUG] suse linux and NFS server....

InverseCow rowan.townshend at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:27:29 AST 2010

Here is some links to NFS & SAMBA examples, hopefully this gives you a
solution (or some movement towards one at the least).
I would think the NFS aspect would be easiest to get working (test it out on
the command line and update your /etc/fstab after you have the config worked
out).

# SAMBA
Offical HOWTO:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/