[nSLUG] Meetings: new venue and day?

Joshua B. juggins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 12:50:27 AST 2010

Uncommon Grounds' Wi-Fi hotspot provides a wireless internet
connection for your laptop, palm pilot and other
wireless connection devices.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Ben Armstrong
<synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> On 06/03/10 08:30 PM, odoepner wrote:
> Everyone's opinion is valuable.  I'm open to suggestions for
> alternatives.
I think that Uncommon Grounds might offer a suitable response to
Oliver's concerns.

> Anywhere else that is:
> 1. centrally located (peninsular halifax, preferably downtown or close
> to it)
Three locations in Halifax - 1030 South Park Street, ***1801 Hollis
Street*** and in the Marriott Residence on the corner of Argyle Street
and Sackville Street

I recomend Hollis street - I think there will be adequate parking by
5:30pm also it's close to the ferry.
> 2. has free wifi
Yes.
> 3. has space
I think all 3 locations have decent space but I'm not sure which is the largest.

> 4. sells decent coffee & snacks
This is their best feature IMHO UG has the best snacks of any Coffee
Shop in the city.

> 5. has parking nearby
I think there would be waterfront parking at Hollis Street. And
probably decent parkin at the S. Park location. Argyle ... I'm no so
sure about.