[nSLUG] Meetings: new venue and day?

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:07:50 AST 2010

There is a pay parking lot behind my building on Hollis St. that is close to
the cafe. I'm not sure of the rates, but it will probably have spots free
before the meeting.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=44.641391,-63.569469&num=1&t=h&sll=44.641342,-63.569319&sspn=0.005496,0.009516&ie=UTF8&ll=44.641346,-63.569319&spn=0.005496,0.009516&z=17

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com