[nSLUG] BBC iPlayer (UK only) blocking open source flash players

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 08:49:16 AST 2010

Cool idea, thanks Hatem.

Optimally, CBC as a public broadcaster should be trying to use more platform
neutral formats instead of telling us how we should be watching content we
helped pay for. If I can watch videos on youtube in Linux, I don't see why I
shouldn't be allowed watch videos in flash on the CBC.

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase bog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com
http://acoss.wordpress.com