[nSLUG] New to the list

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:07:53 ADT 2010

Daniel Arndt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to this list, I'm wondering what to expect from the monthly
> meetings? What sort of things do you do or talk about?
>
> What time are they at?
>
> --
> Daniel Arndt

Hi Daniel,

I've only been to a couple so far, I'll be there tonight after missing the
last one. From what I've experienced, it's a casual get together where
topics related to Linux, open source/free software or just about anything
are discussed. Sometimes multiple conversations will begin among the group.
If you have a question in mind you can bring it up and see if anyone has
some thoughts. Just get yourself a coffee and enjoy the company.

Tongiths meeting is at 5:30 at Uncommon Grounds, 1030 South Park Street
http://www.theuncommongroup.com/ http://www.theuncommongroup.com/

Hope to see you there,

Adam

-----