[nSLUG] Random Hacks of Kindness

Daniel Enman microburn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 22:23:19 ADT 2010

Hi all,

I figured most of you likely dabble in programming a bit, so here goes.
I was considering in participating in the Random Hacks of Kindness
(http://rhok.org), but I can't make it to DC in time. Has anyone else
considered participating through a satellite stage? Has anyone heard
whispers of a satellite stage set up somewhere in Nova Scotia (or
surrounding provinces)?

It starts on the 5th of this month, but the whole thing seems a little
bit rushed anyways. Perhaps if there is a great deal of interest this
evening or tomorrow I will see if we will be able to register a
satellite stage (probably in Halifax, but we can decide based on the
feedback). Would there be any interest from anyone on the list?

Thanks,
Dan